Add some sweetness to your lunch with these blueberry, plum and chicken tortilla wraps. A cheesey, filling and quick lunch that’s easy to whip up.
Serves 2 servings
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 Plum from Chile, stone removed, sliced thin
- ½ cup (60 mL) Blueberries from Chile, cut into halves
- ¾ cup (175 mL) cooked chicken, cut into strips
- 8-12 oz (170-225 g) cheese of your choice, e.g. Brie or a neutral cheese like mozzarella
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and cut it from the center down to one edge. Place four different ingredients flat on each quarter; for instance, plums, chicken, blueberries and cheese. Starting from the cut edge, fold each quarter in rotation until you have one triangle shaped pocket. Grill both sides and enjoy.
Watch the video:
Recipe by: Fruits from Chile