Impress your friends and family with this poached lobster dish that looks fancy but is super simple to make!
- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 2 uncooked lobster tails
- ½ cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp water
- Fresh basil, julienned, for garnish
- Use sharp kitchen shears to cut the shell of the lobster all the way down the back. Turn the tails over and cut bottom shell all the way down. Peel off the shell and remove the meat. Cut the meat into large chunks.
- In a saucepan, bring 1 tablespoon of water to simmer over medium-low heat. Whisk in 1 chunk of butter. When butter melts, add another piece. Continue until all the butter chunks have been melted. Add lobster pieces and cook for 5 minutes, spooning butter mixture over the lobster. Remove lobster and divide between 2 bowls.
- In the same pan with the remaining butter, turn the heat to medium-high. Add the garlic, then the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes have released their juices. Add basil. Spoon tomatoes over lobster and serve.
Recipe by Pure Flavor