Make a sensational meal with these Pork Chops with Chilean Grapes and Rosemary. This recipe will have your whole family wishing you served this every night of the week.
This recipe is simple to make and will leave everyone’s tummies happy at the end of the meal. Serve with your favourite side dishes!
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 7 ounces whole fresh grapes
- 3-5 sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme
- Season chops with 1 teaspoon salt and ample freshly ground black pepper. Set seasoned chops aside and allow them to come to room temp.
- In a medium bowl, toss grapes with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until oil is almost smoking. Place chops in the hot pan. Brown the first side (this should take about 3-4 minutes), then flip the chops and add grapes and rosemary to the pan around the chops. Brown the other side of the chops for another 3 minutes. Check for doneness – meat thermometer should read 145 degrees at the thickest spot when the chops are done.
- Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chops.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was created in partnership with our featured member, Fruits from Chile!