These easy potato, chicken and tzatziki skewers are sure to become a new weeknight family favourite. Just add a fresh vegetable or side salad to create a complete meal, and dinner is done!
- 2 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp olive oil, reserve 1 tbsp
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, reserve half
- 1 ½ tsp salt, reserve ½ tsp
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano, reserve ½ tsp
- 1 lb EarthFresh Steam & Go Red Baby Potatoes
- Parsley, for garnish
- Fresh lemon juice, for garnish
- Tzatziki, for serving
- Add the chicken to a bowl. Whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oregano together. Pour over the chicken and marinate overnight – or at least 2-3 hours.
- Microwave potatoes according to package instructions. Whisk remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt and oregano in a bowl. Add cooked potatoes and toss to coat.
- Thread chicken and cooked potatoes alternately on pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Grill over medium heat until chicken is cooked on each side. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon juice. Serve with your favourite tzatziki sauce and enjoy!
Thank you to our partner EarthFresh for generously sharing this recipe with us.