Nothing screams TGIF quite like pizza for dinner, and we think this gluten-free veggie-based take on it is sure to win the hearts of those you serve it to! Smashed potatoes smothered in sauce and mozzarella are baked until crisp and gooey? What’s not to love!
- 1 lb EarthFresh Steam & Go Yellow Potatoes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Microwave potatoes according to package instructions. Place cooked potatoes on a baking sheet and lightly press down on each potato with a spatula. Add a spoonful of marinara sauce, sprinkle with cheese and top with a slice of pepperoni.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley and serve at once.
Thank you to our partner EarthFresh for generously sharing this recipe with us.