Potatoes go well with just about anything. They’re wonderful on their own with just salt and pepper, and with so many varieties, flavours and textures – they are exceptional with many different cuisines. From adorning robust British dishes to swimming in Indian curries and spices, potatoes are always a hit.
What Goes well with Potatoes?
Potatoes go well with: Bacon, onions, cream, milk, eggs, garlic, curry powder, bay leaf, beef, butter, cauliflower, cheese, chicken, eggs, leeks, mayonnaise, mushrooms, mustard, oil, parsley, parsnips, pepper, rosemary, salt, sour cream, thyme, and cheese.
- Enjoy potatoes any time of the day, breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- Make Pizza-Stuffed potatoes for a hearty appetizer for guests or for the next big game!
- Add raw potato chunks to stews and hearty soups for the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Make this hearty slow cooker Irish stew with Ontario potatoes for a stick-to-your-ribs, heart warming kind of dinner.
- Use cooked potatoes in quiches, meat pies, omelets, soups and salads.
- Combine leftover mashed potatoes with chopped green onion and bell pepper, then shape into patties and pan-fry in butter or margarine.