In a pinch for a potluck, or want a healthy but tasty game night snack? Prosciutto wrapped ham with honey mustard and sour cream dipping sauce makes for a winning appetizer that’s delicious and impressive too. You can enjoy the Broccolini® raw, or if you’d like, quickly blanch for 3 minutes then halt the cooking process in an ice bath if you’re looking for a more tender bite.
Serves 62 g429
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Mann's Broccolini®
- 3 oz (85 g) Proscuitto or ham, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Honey mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Sour cream
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and honey mustard until well blended. Blanch Mann’s Broccolini®, pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut proscuitto slices lengthwise into 1″ strips. Tightly wrap 1-2 proscuitto strips diagonally around each Broccolini stalk, leaving about 1″ of stalk showing at the bottom.
- Arrange on platter with dipping sauce. (This can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated up to 24 hours.) Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts per serving Calories 70 ׀ Total Fat 3.5g (sat 1.5g trans 0g) ׀ Cholesterol 15mg ׀ Sodium 280mg ׀ Total Carbohydrate 3g ׀ Dietary Fiber 2g ׀ Sugars 1g | Protein 5g ׀ Vitamin A 4% ׀ Calcium 2% ׀ Iron 4% ׀ Vitamin C 30%
Recipe kindly shared by Mann’s.