Add some colour to your plate with this vibrant and exciting salad!
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced thin
- 4 hard-boiled egg, peeled and cut into halves
- 1 package arugula
- 1 bunch green onions, cut small
- 1 DelfrescoPure® seedless cucumber, sliced
- 1, 1 lb bag DelfrescoPure® Sweetreats®, mini peppers, quartered
- 1 pint DelFrescoPure® G.R.EAT! Grab Rinse and EAT!™ grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 package YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!®strawberries, quartered
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Cook chicken breast on a grill, in the oven, or in a skillet on the stovetop until internal temperature reads 165°F. Cut into slices. This can be done in advance, and cooled chicken can be stored in the fridge in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- Hard boil eggs. Let cool, then peel and cut into halves.
- Rinse then prepare produce as directed above.
- Build salad by laying 1 ½ cups of arugula, then top with chicken, eggs, green onion, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, strawberries, and avocado.
- Serve with a light lemon vinaigrette dressing!
- Garnish with diced strawberries.