This Roasted Cauliflower with Chilean Grapes is everything you’ve been looking for to compliment tonight’s dinner. When roasted, cauliflower has a nutty flavour which pairs nicely with the sweetness of the grapes.
This recipe is great to pair with your favourite meal as a side dish.
- 2 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
- 12 ounces whole grapes
- 8 thyme sprigs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place cauliflower on baking sheet. Scatter grapes onto sheet pan as well. Toss everything with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast cauliflower and grapes for 20-25 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender and grapes and juicy and beginning to burst.
- Drizzle on a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and serve immediately. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the dish for a finishing touch. Season with flaky salt and pepper as desired.
This recipe was created in partnership with our featured member, Fruits from Chile!