Roasted mini peppers are easy to make and versatile – season how you like and serve with your favourite dip.
- 1 lb bag Sweetreats Mini Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon tajin seasoning
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed lime
- Coarse Sea Salt to taste
- Place mini peppers on a skewer. Brush both sides of the skewered peppers with oil and season both sides with the desired seasoning.
- Put the mini pepper skewers on the grill over direct medium heat. Grill each side for 4 minutes or until slightly blistered.
- Place skewered on a serving platter then squeeze lime over roasted mini pepper and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Serve immediately.
Use your imagination and season the mini peppers to your preference. The mini peppers are very versatile. serve with flavoured aioli.
Recipe by: DelFrescoPure