This vibrant ruby red salad brings flavour, colour and nutrition to the table. It’s a showstopper for sure!
- 4 cups baby spinach or mixed greens
- 1 red pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cooked (roasted or boiled) Gwillimdale Farms beets
- ½ cup chopped red grapefruit pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Scatter the spinach over 4 to 6 individual plates or 1 large platter. Top with the pears, beets, grapefruit, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, crumbled feta, and pistachios.
Serve with your favourite vinaigrette dressing just prior to serving.