- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Trinidadian hot sauce
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) sea salt
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) black sesame seeds
- 4 SUNSET® mini cucumbers
- ½ lime
- Mix hot sauce, sea salt, ginger and sesame seeds together.
- Slice mini cucumbers lengthwise into batons.
- Cut lime half into four equal sized pieces.
- Serve dipping sauce in a small shallow dish alongside cucumber batons and lime pieces. Enjoy with fresh squeezed lime juice drizzled over cucumber batons before dipping and snacking.
This recipe is kindly provided by our featured member, Sunset Grown.