This quick and easy recipe does not use a traditional sauce, letting the juicy pears bring a sweet balance to the parmesan and prosciutto’s more salty flavours. Using a prepared pizza crust makes this an effortless meal or a beautiful and savoury appetizer.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 prepared pizza dough crust (such as Boboli)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz (55 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz (85 g) chopped prosciutto
- 1 Red Anjou USA Pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC) degrees.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread olive oil and garlic over the pizza crust. Top with cheese, prosciutto, and pear slices. Bake for 12–15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice and serve
This recipe is provided thanks to USA Pears.