Kick back with some of these Skinny Strawberry Watermelon Mojitos that will hit the sweet spot without being overloaded with sugar. Fresh strawberries and watermelon naturally sweeten this drink and balance tangy lime juice. Lots of mint add a great freshness and contrasting colour to this vibrant and tasty drink. Bottoms up!
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) California Strawberries, halved
- 2 cups (500 mL) watermelon, 1 inch cubes
- 6 fl. oz (177 mL) light rum
- 12 fl. oz (355 mL) sparkling water, lime
- In a pitcher, combine the lime juice with 12 mint leaves.
- Put the strawberries and watermelon in the blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the blender mixture into the pitcher.
- Add rum and sparkling water to the pitcher, stirring until well combined. Serve chilled using a mint leaf and fresh strawberry for garnish.
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, California Strawberries.