Sausage and potatoes go together as well as peanut butter and jelly, and here they combine to make an Italian-inspired soup we’re sure you’ll love. Sauté the meat in a skillet and then add the ingredients to a slow cooker to cook while you work the day away!
- 3 Italian sausages
- 5 EarthFresh White Potatoes
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Remove sausage casings and break up meat into a crockpot. Place remaining ingredients in crockpot and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
Thank you to our partner EarthFresh for generously sharing this recipe with us.