Simple dishes like these make a perfect addition to your weekly dinner rotation. With only 5 minutes to prep and about 15 minutes total to cook, oven roasted sugar snap parmigiano is a delicious way to add more veggies to your dinner.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 cups (1000 mL) Mann's Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Parmigiano Reggiano, slivered or grated
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Olive oil, extra virgin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F(230ªC). Spread Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas in 13″x9″ baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat.
- Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over the top. Return to oven and roast until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
This recipe is kindly provided by our featured member, Mann’s.