- For faster trimming, arrange a handful of peas and cut off their tips in one slice! Flip them around to cut the other side. This should speed up your prep time!
- If you need a convenient snack, snap peas are a great choice, especially stringless ones! Many are stringless and require no prep – they can be eaten raw on the go!
- Snap peas are an easy addition to any healthy lunch—check out our video for quick and easy lunch ideas with snap peas!
- Save time by prepping small baggies of washed and trimmed snap peas in advance for a grab-and-go snack.
- Try grilling some snap peas for a delicious charred flavour!
- Think outside the pizza box and add snap peas to your pizza pie. The Roaming Kitchen sautés them briefly in olive oil before adding to pizza and her hand made pizza looks divine!
Photo courtesy of our featured member, Mann’s!