Spicy Euro Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite meal and they’re a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. The texture of these beans is different than most beans because they’re sautéed before the rest of the ingredients are added. The method used for cooking these beans is called dry-frying which uses less oil and they’re delicious.
5 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package Euro Beans trimmed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced - white parts only
- 1 tablespoon garlic thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Use a wok, add the canola oil and heat on medium-high heat.
- Cut beans in half then add to wok and stir fry them for 5-7 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit. Add Red Pepper and stir fry for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine.
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water, and chili flakes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Cooking tips: Have all ingredients all measured and ready before starting the recipe since cooking with a Wok is fast and can easily burn your meal.
Recipe by DelFrescoPure