Nobody can resist spinach dip, especially when it’s made with extra cheese! And why buy it when it is super easy and delicious to make! This irresistible spinach dip will be a hit at your next party. Try serving it with carrots, celery, pita, or pumpernickel bread. You can even scoop out the pumpernickel bread, put the pulled out pieces on the side and serve the dip inside the bread bowl.
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/8- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese of your choice (if you are stuck, white cheddar is yummy)
- 1 cup chopped, cooked and drained spinach
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, chopped onion, 1/8 cup of milk, and ¼ cup grated cheese of your choice. If too thick for your taste, add a little more milk.
- Mix in spinach and transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake for about 30 minutes at 350°F