This puffy skillet pancake is perfect for serving to weekend guests, or even just the kids on a casual weekday morning. If you don’t have a crowd of people to feed, this recipe will likely yield enough pancake for more than one morning. Who can resist cooking once to eat twice?
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 packages YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!™ strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into thick slices
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Whisk together eggs, flour, milk, granulated sugar and salt; set aside
- In 10” cast iron or heavy-bottomed skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook apples, strawberries and cinnamon, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes or until apples and strawberries are tender. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown sugar dissolves
- Pour batter over apples and strawberries, transfer to oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until pancake is golden brown
This recipe was kindly provided by our friends at DelFrescoPure Yes!Berries.