Serve this fresh and fruity vinaigrette over a baby spinach salad. To make the salad, toss baby spinach and YES!Berries Strawberries in a large bowl and top with crumbled feta or goat cheese and toasted pecans. Drizzle the dressing over the prepared salad and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries, tops removed
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon (1 mL) Dijon Mustard
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Drizzle over prepared salad, just before serving.
- Refrigerate in a lidded jar after use, and keep for up to one week.