A berry sweet twist on the classic bruschetta!
- 1 package YES!Berries strawberries, chopped
- 4 large basil leaves slivered
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- kosher salt and pepper
- Add the chopped strawberries to a small bowl, sprinkle with the basil leaves and dress with the extra virgin olive and balsamic vinegar
- Mix gently then top with lemon zest and season with kosher salt
- Set aside for 10 minutes for flavours to blend together
- Serve as a garnish or dip
Let the brie sit at room temperature while you prepare your other ingredients so it will spread easier. be adventurous with the toppings or try Strawberry Brushcetta as the topping for the pizza.
Recipe provided by DelFresco