Need some fresh ideas for your next cheese and wine night? Check out this delightful Strawberry Charcuterie Board, a delicious twist on a traditional cheese board that all your guests will be sure to love!
- Strawberry Whipped Feta with fresh basil garnish
- Garlic Onion Jam
- Honey Mustard
- Lots of California strawberries!
- Sliced apples
- Golden cherry tomatoes
- Blanched asparagus rolled in prosciutto
- The whipped feta (above) totally counts!
- Saint Angel or another soft cheese like Brie, Camembert or goat cheese
- Sartori Raspberry BellaVitano cheese
- Sliced French bread
- Lemon cookies
- Lemon macaroons
- 8oz container of whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 - 6 strawberries, finely diced
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- 6 fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium for a minute or two until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, California Strawberries.