We are always thinking about weekend brunch and this French Toast is dreamy. Serve warm, top with a light sprinkle of icing sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 4 slices thick cut, white bread
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 1 package YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack!® strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Serve with maple syrup
- In a shallow dish whisk together the eggs and cream.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a tablespoon butter.
- Once butter is melted, dip each piece of bread into egg mixture, ensuring each is saturated. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and let rest 2 minutes so the bread is not burning hot. Then, while still very warm, spread chocolate hazelnut spread onto 4 slices of bread covering them to the edge. Add sliced berries and make a sandwich. Top with extra berries.
Courtesy of DelFrescoPure