Need to whip up a dessert really quickly? These strawberry cinnamon rolls are quick to make and with a fun twist on the classic pastry, you can’t go wrong with these.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 package YES!Berries® Strawberries
- 1 package of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the berries to add to the icing later.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone liner or parchment paper. Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Carefully open each cinnamon roll and sprinkle in berry pieces. Roll each one back up and tuck a few more pieces in around the top. Continue with each cinnamon roll equally.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are lightly golden. While they are baking, mash the remaining 1/3 cup of berries and stir into the icing provided.
- Remove cinnamon buns from the oven and drizzle with strawberry icing, Serve Warm.
Add maple syrup to the bottom of your baking tray for a delicious golden and sticky base!
Recipe courtesy of DelFrescoPure