Put your own twist on the popular Moscow Mule by adding fresh Ontario greenhouse-grown strawberries and a hint of lime.
- 5 Ontario greenhouse-grown Strawberries
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1/3 of a fresh lime, cut into slices or small wedges
- Optional: fresh mint, for garnish
- Wash strawberries; set one aside to use as a garnish.
- Hull the remaining berries and cut in quarters. Muddle with the vodka, then top with ginger beer and slices of lime. Use a copper mug or a highball glass to serve. Add ice and garnish with remaining strawberries.
This recipe was kindly provided by our partner the Ontario Berry Growers.