Power up for breakfast with this SunGold Kiwifruit Breakfast Power Bowl. It is super easy to make and is great for people who like to prep the night before to save time in morning!
- 1/2 cup dry old fashion oats
- 1 scoop (about 1/4 cup or 28g) unflavored whey protein
- 1 x3.1-ounce vanilla probiotic dairy drink such as Danactive
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 SunGold kiwi fruit, sliced into wedges
- Combine oatmeal, whey protein, probiotic dairy drink, milk, and chia seeds in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, top with kiwi fruit wedges.
- Recipe contributed to Zespri by Regan Jones of Healthy Apertur
This recipe was kindly provided by our featured member, Zespri Kiwifruit!