Can’t decide if you’re craving sweet or salty? Why not both with this dessert!
- 2 packages of YES!Berries Your Everyday Snack! ®
- 1 ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup pretzels, crushed
- ½ cup white chocolate coated pretzels, crushed
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Lay flat to air dry.
- Place pretzels in separate Ziploc bags and crush with a rolling pin, set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in separate glass bowls and microwave until melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, followed by the crushed pretzels in whatever
- combination you desire. Use the rest of the chocolate to drizzle over the strawberries.
- Let dry on a tray covered with parchment paper before serving.
- Place each strawberry on a decorative muffin liner for presentation and serving convenience.
Make sure that your berries are washed but then very dry before you begin.
Recipe provided by DelFresco