These bite-sized treats are a wonderful addition to a party, and also are a great mid-afternoon snack! SweeTango apples have the perfect sweet and tangy flavour to balance out the cheddar, honey and pecan.
- 1 SweeTango apple, washed, cored and cut into thin slices (either 12 or 16 slices, depending on the size of the apple)
- 12 or 16 one-inch squares of cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp of liquid honey
- On a pretty board or plate, lay down apple slices.
- Place one slice of cheese on top of each apple slice.
- Sprinkle each piece with chopped pecans, and drizzle with honey.
This recipe was provided to us by SweeTango.com