- 3 cups (750 mL) chopped Swiss Chard
- 1 cup (250 mL) Pea shoots
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced SweeTango apples (or substitute for your favourite apple)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried blueberries
- 1 tin of sliced Mandarin oranges drained
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Greek olive oil
- Wash and arrange chard on a large serving platter, then pea shoots, SweeTango apples, blueberries and Mandarin oranges.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle a 1/4 cup of Vinaigrette over salad and serve!