Because it isn’t summer without homemade tomato bruschetta! This version features greenhouse heirloom cherry tomatoes & crusty sourdough bread as the base.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced
- 2 cups greenhouse cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375(f) degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil. Bake until the edges are golden, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl toss together the tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil & vinegar until combined. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- While the bread is still warm, evenly divide the tomato mixture over the slices. Finish with freshly grated parmesan & serve immediately.
Recipe by: Marcella of Modest Marce