This recipe makes a great party appetizer that’s full of flavour and filling protein. It’s fast, easy, and looks super impressive! Try it at your next potluck or family dinner.
- 2 cans of Gold Seal No Drain White Tuna
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fine diced dried apricots
- 1/2 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp diced pepperoncini piccanti (Hot Red chili’s in oil)
- 1/2 tsp finely diced ginger
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp grated Salerno parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Season with salt and pepper
- 6 Belgium endives
- In a mixing combine, Gold Seal Tuna, walnuts, apricots, sundried tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, ginger, garlic, basil and parmesan cheese. Mix well, then add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut end off Endive and place leaves on a plate, place a 1/2 tsp of Chutney on leaf and continue til your have filled all the leaves.
This recipe is developed by Chef D, otherwise known as Darryl Fletcher is a regular guest on TV shows across Canada, sharing delicious recipes with an informative and approachable flair. He also is the host of his own tv shows, At Home with Chef D and Chefdtv.com.Check out his simple and healthy beet smoothie and beet slaw, as seen on CHCH Morning Live.