Part pizza, part burrito, but all delicious! We love these simple peanut butter and grape roll ups and think your kids will, too! Feel free to replace the peanut butter with sunbutter, if necessary.
- 2 whole wheat tortilla, warmed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Chilean grapes, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup Chilean peach, or nectarine, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup Chilean blueberries
- Lay tortillas on a work surface. Smear ¼ cup peanut butter onto each tortilla. Scatter the fruit over the PB. Wrap. Serve whole or cut in halves.
This recipe was generously provided by our friends at Grapes from Chile.