Mason jar salads are a super easy way to meal prep and make a portable lunch! They’re great for taking to work, picnics, or school lunches. Feel free to swap in and out your favourite veggies to make this easy, vegetarian mason jar salad something you love.
- 2-3 tbsp lemon poppyseed dressing (or dressing of your choice)
- 3 tbsp chickpeas
- 3-4 tbsp of cooked red quinoa
- 3 tbsp chopped cucumber
- 4-6 halved grape tomatoes
- 1-2 cups of chopped Mann's Single Cut Romaine lettuce
- In a clean mason jar, layer dressing, chickpeas, quinoa, cucumber, grape tomatoes, and chopped lettuce in that order. Close with an airtight lid and take to work!
- To serve, shake well before eating, and for an easier time to eat it, pour contents into a bigger bowl or onto a plate.
This recipe was made possible thanks to our featured member, Mann’s.