This strawberry strata is delicious and simple enough to make at home for dessert (or breakfast) yet elegant enough to serve to guests. Drizzle maple syrup over it and enjoy!
5 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 package YES!Berries strawberries (340g)
- 1 package of blueberries (170g)
- 1 package of raspberries (170g)
- 1 tsp butter or oil to grease pan
- 8 pieces of bread
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/8 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Wash and spin dry fruit. Remove hull from strawberries and cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside. Break or cut bread into bite sized pieces. Layer in prepared pan or casserole dish.
- Whisk eggs with milk and evenly pour over the bread. Combine well.
- Evenly distribute the fruit over the casserole pan and use your hands to ensure it is incorporated well.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and let rest in the fridge for one hour or overnight. If longer than one hour, cover with plastic food wrap to prevent it from drying out.
- When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Take the prepared strata out of the fridge while the oven comes up to temperature. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes until set. Let rest approx. 10 minutes before serving to help the portions keep their shape.
- If desired, drizzle with maple syrup when serving.
Recipe courtesy of DelFrescoPure®