This virgin Blueberry Mojito is a crowd pleaser! Adults and kids will LOVE it for the same reasons — it’s refreshing, packed with sweet blueberries, bursting with zesty lime and fresh mint and everyone can enjoy glasses of it endlessly! Remember the more blueberries you add, the sweeter the mojito will taste, so be generous! Always use Ontario blueberries as they’re sweet, juicy and seasonal right now. The type of soda you add to the drink will make all the difference! A lemon soda drink makes this drink sweeter than a lemon soda water. I used ginger-ale for an extra layer of sweet ginger flavor. This is completely up to your taste, so feel free to use your favorite soda here! Either way it will be delicious!
Serves 4 servings0
- 1 1/2 cups Ontario blueberries in a bowl
- 1/4 cups mint
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Your favourite soda (ginger-ale in this case)
- Lots of ice
- For garnish: lime slices, fresh mint, extra blueberries
- Start with blueberries in a bowl, add mint and lime juice. Mash well.
- Divide the mixture between 4 cups
- Top with your soda
- Add ice
- Garnish with lime slices, fresh mint and extra blueberries
Recipe by Mahy of Two Purple Figs