A healthy and refreshing twist on a childhood classic! Watermelon Banana Splits are a healthier summer snack that’s hydrating and tasty too!
Watermelon Banana Split
- 2 bananas
- 1 watermelon medium sized
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) caramel fruit dip
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey roasted almonds
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise then cut each piece in half.
- For each serving, lay 2 banana pieces against sides of shallow dish.
- Using an ice cream scooper, place three watermelon "scoops" in between each banana in each dish. Remove seeds if necessary.
- Top each watermelon "scoop" with a different fruit .
- Drizzle caramel fruit dip over all. Sprinkle with almonds.