This fresh lemonade recipe combines the flavours of watermelon, lemon and raspberry to create a tangy, refreshing summer drink!
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Up to 1/3 cup (85 mL) sugar, to taste
- 6 cups (1.5 L) cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) water (still or sparking)
- In a pitcher, stir lemon juice and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
- In a blender, add watermelon, raspberries and water. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.