Herbs, Spices & Sauces: Dijon mustard, basil, dill, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, tarragon, chives, sesame, ginger, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, hollandaise sauce
Produce: lemon, garlic, shallots, mushrooms, spinach, lime, leek, onion, radish, peas, and potato
Savoury: eggs, prosciutto, salmon, bacon, quinoa, rice, pasta, bulgur, and farro
Dairy: butter, basil, cream, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese
Asparagus Serving Ideas
- Asparagus lends itself to many dishes. It is delicious topped with eggs, tossed into salads, served as an appetizer, cooked into curries and stir-fries, and it’s even excellent when served with just a simple dressing. For more ideas, here are 31 Savoury Asparagus Recipes.
- A simple vinaigrettetastes great on steamed, grilled, or boiled asparagus.
- Asparagus can be transformed into a crispy appetizer when breaded. Try making Breaded Asparagus Spears with Smoked Maple Bacon Dip for a crunchy, smoky and sweet snack!
- This asparagus, prosciutto and goat cheese frittata is the ideal item for a spring brunch menu.
- Switch things up on #TacoTuesday, and serve asparagus and chicken enchiladas instead of your usual tacos.