These fun and colourful chicken wraps from our friends at Zespri Kiwifruit provide a treat for your eyes and tastebuds! Prepared in their own, individual vessel, these beauties are perfect for sharing at a picnic and all lunch and dinner occasions. Everyone will love the rainbow of kiwis and veggies that peep through the clear rice papers.
- 2 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled and stripped
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, thinly stripped, grilled or baked
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 8 (22 centimeter) sheets of rice paper
- Mix all ingredients except the rice paper in a bowl.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup divide ingredients into 8 rice paper sheets. Roll them according to the packaging instructions.
- Note: Buy pre-shredded cabbage and carrots to make this even easier to prepare. Option to use whole wheat wrap instead of rice paper.