Craving all of the goodness of soup without the heat? We’ve got you covered! Whip up this delicious Zespri Sungold Kiwifruit Gazpacho. This super simple cold soup makes for a perfect appetizer or dinner option. Serve in individual cups for easy sharing!
- 4 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 7-inch cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 2 7-inch celery stalks, diced
- ½ medium white onion, chopped
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Since there are no fluids, place all the ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Purée until they reach the desired small chunks consistency.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to cool before serving.
Chef Note: The longer this sits the more flavorful the gazpacho; can stay refrigerated for up to 2 days for optimal freshness.
This recipe is courtesy of our friends at Zespri.