These creamy Ontario peach ice pops feature summery peaches in this cool, sweet treat! Healthier than ice cream, these pops use Greek yogurt to make this protein-rich yet decadent!
10 minPrep Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 2 cups (500 mL) peeled, pitted and chopped ripe Ontario peaches
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) peach nectar
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey
- Place peaches, nectar, yogurt and honey in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour into 10 (1/3 cup/75 mL) ice pop molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information per Serving (1 ice pop): Calories 55, Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 9mg, Carbohydrates 12.5g, Fibre 0.5g, Sugar 12g, Protein 2g